Application Day!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's been awhile since I last posted- but that's because I've been playing the waiting game for applications to open. Today the wait was over! Applications opened this morning and I immediately rushed to get mine started. To those who are concerned about the web based interview- it's no big deal! So breathe, haha. Honestly some people have made it out so it seems impossible to pass but just remember to be honest and consistent with your answers and you should be fine. There are a few timed questions but you should be able to answer in plenty of time.
After I finished I called and scheduled my phone interview. She asked if I preferred morning or afternoon and I took the first afternoon time slot tomorrow (12:30 EST Aug. 19th). I will be sure to update when i'm finished and in the meantime i'm going to look over posts from CP alumni that have shared what kind of questions they ask. I've already started making a little note sheet of things I want to make sure to mention and questions to ask.

So until tomorrow afternoon i'll probably be internally freaking out, but it's so surreal that this entire process has finally started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment