DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I GOT ACCEPTED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I was online talking on skype periodically looking out the window for the mailman, when all the sudden I hear "Welcome To Disney", which is the sound I set as an alert if disney recruiting emailed me. I literally jumped out of my skin when I saw "Your Invitation" as the subject! I have officially accepted my role as a Merchandise cast member for the Spring Advantage 2011 program!! It wasn't one of my top 3 roles, but it was the next in line and I am ecstatic! BBB was my second choice but I kind of figured that was out of the running because I am auditioning, but honestly just to be part of this...TO FINALLY KNOW is so overwhelmingly thrilling. The email came at 11:42AM and it was the perfect time because my sister wanted to be the first person I told and today just happened to be a day she is tied up all day but she had an hour in between school and work at that time so I called her immediately! After we freaked out for a moment I ran and told my parents and they were just as excited as me, my mom even went as far as to pick me up, lol.

As soon as I could even contain myself enough to get on the computer I logged in, accepted the role, payed the $100 assessment fee and chose my arrival and departure date. I will be there from January 19-August 5! I'm so excited to start planning everything out and find a roommate and whatnot!

I still plan on auditioning next month so my role may change, but if I end up staying with merchandise I have zero problem with that. Now i'll undoubtably become obsessed with researching all the merch areas and see if I can put a request in with my recruiter.

To those of you who have been accepted or get accepted I can't wait to get down there and meet all of you and to those still waiting I've still got my fingers crossed for you! I will wish upon every star and every 11:11 that you all get in :) I'm sure I will have more updates soon and i'll very likely record my first ever vlog! So be prepared for some possibly entertaining awkwardness, haha!

1 comments:

Hazel on September 17, 2010 at 12:19 AM said...

Congrats! How exciting!! Merchandising is my first choice but I'm still waiting :)

I love your blog! Did you design it yourself?

Post a Comment