First Acceptances are out!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

So, Tuesday (9/7) the first batch of acceptance emails went out! I happen to be online at the moment to witness the initial pandemonium, and was really excited for everyone but I'm not going to hide the fact that I was silently disappointed my inbox remained empty of a purple email. Since Then, i've been a little (and when I say a little I mean extremely) paranoid because I interviewed on the very first day possible, and haven't heard a thing from disney. People who interviewed after me have already been accepted. I'm hoping this doesn't mean anything bad; I don't know what disney's method is for picking and releasing acceptances and thinking about it probably isn't helping my nerves. The week isn't over yet, though and I'm trying to remain optimistic that I will be accepted by the end of the week.
For those that have been accepted already, they've had the opportunity to log in and do the paperwork and select and arrival/departure date. To anyone curious, the earliest spring arrival date looks to be January 10-May 13 (boo, the spring people are leaving on my birthday!), and the earliest spring advantage arrival date is January 19-August 5. I'm actually kind of surprised because these dates seemed later than previous programs, but I guess disney has a method to their madness! I'd like to get their on the earliest spring advantage date if I get accepted.

Hopefully a happy update in the days to come :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment