more purple!

Friday, September 24, 2010

My purple folder finally arrived today! I was beginning to get worried as it's been about 2 weeks since I got my email and others started getting them last week. For those of you still waiting or intending on applying in the future, some people never received an acceptance email and only got the folder! I'm saying this because there were a handful of people that had been waiting for weeks and had not heard a peep from disney, which as you can imagine may lead somebody to doubt themselves. So if you haven't received an email or any sort of notification- just stay patient and keep your hopes high! Anyways, I've been going out to my mailbox like 5 times each day before the mail would actually arrive in anticipation for my folder! What's in it, you ask? Your acceptance letter, of course! Also included is a brief overview of the program itself, earning, learning, living. This is the same information that is on the WDW college program website and already available to you. They provide you with a participation checklist of things that you should accomplish now that you have been invited to do the program as well as an overview of their costuming policies and size availability. You are also delighted with some pretty awesome 3-D glasses to play a disney game online!

I'll be posting a tentative packing list soon for anyone interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment